Sunday, August 16, 2009

McCall

She's here in all her glory! McCall arrived Saturday August 15, 2009 at 5:57 am. After getting my membranes striped friday afternoon and walking 9 holes of golf I put myself in labor! She weighed in at 8 pounds 3 ounces and is 20 inches long. Tanner and Brayden are head over heels for her and I have already heard them say "My turn, I want to hold MY sister". They're such cuties and I'm sure they will be great helpers. My mom is here to help for a while and we appreciate her watching the boys while we were at the hospital. McCall swallowed some fluid on her way out so that is why she is underneath that fancy oxygen hood. I was afraid she would be bald like the boys but thank goodness she has hair. It is red to some but to me I think it has a little bit of blond in it. We love her and are so excited she arrived safely.

12 comments:

Jessica Speed said...

I'm so glad all went well! She's beautiful!!

brittanyandtravis said...

She is a cute little girl! Congratulations!!!

Caitlin said...

sooo cute! congratulations!

Jessica and Rod said...

Oh my goodness!!! My birthday is August 15th. Let her know it's a good day to be born.:)
She's beautiful!

Tanya said...

What a beautiful baby!! I'm glad you guys are doing good! congratulations

clintandjolene'sadventures said...

What a cutie.

Your cousin Jolene and family in Pocatello.

Ash Kelley said...

she's beautiful! and you look amazing!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Congratulations, we are glad she is here safe...and wondering why you didn't give her the middle name of Artie...Oh well.

newsinaminute said...

so glad you get to bless her--on the labor day weekend- she is beautiful--enjoy enjoy enjoy--(:

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter everyday. thanks for letting my come and enjoy this time with your family. It was fun to be there with you all and to watch the boys love on their "baby sister".

Terry and Kelci said...

She is just soooo cute! I want a baby girl! that blessing dress you made is amazing...good job!

Susannah said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!