Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. A fantastic program was put together. They had a really good message sent from it. Mo participated in a rap for the program and I thought all the guys did a great job. Mo is the one wearing the ski goggles. The primary kids also dressed up as angels and sang two songs. I'll try post the video of that. Tanner was in the front spinning circles and swaying from side to side. It reminded me of my sister Shalene lifting her dress up and down at our was christmas party lots of years ago!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

That was seriously so funny! I had to watch it again just to have a good laugh. Priceless...

Tanya said...

That was hilarious!! They were all such good sports to do that!!!

Alona said...

Very nice! It looks like a great time! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!