Friday, December 17, 2010

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

So the last couple of years we have gone out to the middle of timbucktoo and we cut down our christmas tree. It's always fun and the kids love it. Well this year when we were packing up to cut our tree down. I saw that Mo had collected everyone's snow pants and the majority of the gloves and hats etc. So I grabbed the remaining gloves and scarfs and we headed out. When we had pulled over and told everyone to start getting their gear on I was surprised when tanner said "I don't have a jacket" which was quickly followed by brayden who didn't have a jacket either. AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! So we improvised and gave Tanner Mo's jacket, brayden wore McCalls jacket and McCall and I stayed in the car since we was feeling a little under the weather anyways. 1 hour later the boys returned triumphant and tired. Mo ended up pulling the boys back on a sled and in the other hand he carried a tree. (He's buff what can I say) So we got a tree... Yeah!!! The kids enjoyed decorating it and enjoyed playing in an oversized stocking! Good Job Mo! (Notice how short the sleeves are on brayden. The bare part of the arms was red and freezing.)



McCall also uses just about anything she can as her purse. She is definitely a girlie girl. Hopefully she will be able to fit in with her cousins alaina and abby!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Callie does the same thing, walks around with a pumpkin bucket all day! I wish it was easter so I could trade her for a little pink basket.