Wednesday, July 20, 2011

IT'S A....

Party! Brayden turned 4 a few days ago and to say he was excited about his birthday would be an understatement. I think he had been counting down for the last 2 months. And despite the fact that he didn't want to smile for pictures he was really excited for the day. We finally decided to go with alligators for the party and so I had some fun trying to carve my own alligator cake. Brayden liked it so that's all that matters! Luckily we had perfect weather to have a little party outside. After a couple games and a craft brayden enjoyed opening all his presents. Thank you everyone for all of them he has been playing nonstop with them. Poor Tanner has been having a hard time letting Brayden play with the presents without taking over. The boys have also been taking swim lessons and have been doing pretty well. I think they will be sad to be done swimming but glad that they will not have a swim teacher and they can just play around.



1 comment:

Chic Mama said...

adorable alligator cake! You are very talented, just thought I would let you know I just added a new addition to our family and we named him Tanner :)