Sunday, October 30, 2011

Father Mo


Last night Mo and I went to a Halloween Party at some friends house and we decided to have a little fun with our costumes! Mo went as a Priest and I was a pregnant nun. I wish I would have taken my camera but I wasn't sure what we were doing at the party and I didn't want to hold it all night long. I wish I would have made the sacrifice and brought it. We had a dance in their garage that they had decked out in lights and a disco ball etc. And for those who didn't know Mo has some sweet dance moves. He probably danced as much as all the guys put together. He even got voted as the best dancer of the night and he graciously accepted his gift with a nice hip hop spin on the floor with all in attendance cheering him on. And who knew what a work out dancing could be while your pregnant. I was glad mo didn't mind busting his moves while my belly took a little break. I must have been subconsciously worried I would go into labor because I couldn't sleep very well that night because I was dreaming that I went into labor after dancing at the party. One of my favorite costumes which I wish I had a picture of was a dress a lady wore that her husband made out of balloons.

2 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

Haha...cute costumes. congrats on the baby boy...thats exciting :)

newsinaminute said...

congrats on grats costumes and a great baby upcoming--Mo you look like you could be a bishop--I predict you will be a bishop in the Mormon church --in the course of your callings--but in the mean time--wow you could be in the movies as a the part of a priest--and alicia you make a great looking nun