Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter


We had a great Easter weekend. We had 3 egg hunts in one day! The Easter bunny hit up our house with tons of eggs. We also went to a high school in Idaho Falls for an Easter Egg hunt. I've never been at an egg hunt that was so freezing with so many people. There were several hundred maybe even a thousand people there. Tanner wasn't quite sure what he should do when it came time to hunt eggs there. He was however itching to meet the Easter Bunny even though he looks kindof unsure! I was glad when the egg hunt was over because it was only about 16 degrees. I hope that is the coldest hunt I will ever be at.

2 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

How fun! I also LOVE that family sign in the background. Did you make it? And how or where did you get it from?

Jessica Speed said...

So glad you had a fun Easter! That is way too cold for an Easter Egg hunt, you must have been freezing! Hope it starts warming up! When are you coming down to Utah?? I'd love to see you and your boys!