Monday, March 31, 2008

The Best Deal I've Ever Seen


So I went shopping at Albertson's this morning and I could barely get into the store because there was so much cereal. After I completed my shopping I decided to go back and see what the price for cereal was because people were pushing 2 carts full of cereal through the store. So I went and asked how much it was and I was amazed at the response. Buy 7 boxes of cereal for $14 and then take $10 off making it 7 boxes for 4 dollars or .57 cents each. I figured for an 18oz box of cereal I had better get a lot. So I grabbed a bunch and went home. Then I decided to call some family who is coming to visit and see if they wanted any. After a second trip to the store I ended up with a total of 63 boxes of cereal. Don't call me crazy but I think I got a sweet deal!

8 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

That is a great deal!!

Hansen Family said...

I would have to say you got a great deal!! I love it when I find things like that! This is your cousin Heather by the way. I peek at your blog all the time! You have the cutest family! Keep the posts coming!!!

Heather

Jessica Speed said...

Way to go on scoring on a great deal! I think cereal is very important in ones diet! :)

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Now that is a lot of cereal. What a deal Alicia. I love shopping days like that. :)
It was sooooo good to see you guys. Thanks again for watching our kids. You are fantastic!!! I love your blog!

The Morgans said...

Wow! That's a lot of cereal... This is Kandice "Cope" just in case your wondering. Check out our blog www.tandkmorgan.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

That is a good deal, what a kick off to food storage!

Terry and Kelci said...

Hi Alicia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

That's too funny! Albertsons has some really good deals sometimes ...we usually have to combine coupons with the deals to get cereal THAT cheap there though, nice job!