Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday Time

Even though Tanner's birthday isn't until the 16th we went ahead and had a birthday party because his grandparents were in town. He is really big into trains so we decided to have a train theme. Since my mother in law is amazing at decorating cakes she helped me do a train cake. I thought I did pretty good (especially since I had some help) on making the cake. Tanner had lots of fun playing with friends and opening presents! Brayden however wasn't so sure about the whole thing. But overall I think he had fun being around all the people.

9 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Great job on the cake!!!

Jessica Speed said...

Awesome cake! I hope to do something fun like that for Autumn's birthday.

The Lemon Family said...

ok, so i got here by going through christina and arik's blog but i have to say i LOVED the cake...i miss kay's cakes nothing looks or tastes like them
mandi

Becky said...

Looks like fun! And it looks like you're a good student on the cake! Yummy!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Great job on the cake...looks like Thomas the Tank Engine? My son is 3 1/2 and LOVES Thomas!

newsinaminute said...

very cute train--I'm impressed !!!
happy birthday tanner--I love Birthdays and the celebration of their births--tell your folks hi when they get to your house (from us I mean)

Alison said...

Alicia you have talent! Great job on the cake! It looks like Tanner had a great birthday!

newsinaminute said...

Hi there
Brad is accepted to JMU for this fall for graduate school...maybe you could all be neighbors in Harrisburg --fun times--keep us posted of the interview results..(:

newsinaminute said...

Hi there
Brad is accepted to JMU for this fall for graduate school...maybe you could all be neighbors in Harrisburg --fun times--keep us posted of the interview results..(: