Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Reunion Time!



This past week we had a couple of family reunions. First we had the first ever Darrell and Maylene Call family reunion. My parents rented a beautiful cabin in Heber City Utah. We had a great time hiking, singing karoke and playing lots of Wii. While we were there a glass table was accidently broken while trying to put the umbrella in it...Oops Good thing I wasn't the one who broke it. Then after that we had the J Harold Call family reunion ( My dad's siblings and family) in the Heber Valley Camp. It was great seeing cousins I haven't seen for ages. It was lots of fun seeing deer and other animals. While at the reunion we did a challenge course. One of the activities was a huge rope swing. After being pulled high up into the trees you release yourself and fly away. Tanner decided to try it. The first time he only went part way. The second time he went up the whole way (mostly because dad kept pulling him up). He looked terrified but through his big tears sad he wanted to do it again. We were also fortunate to see some friends before we went home. I know most people when they go on vacation don't work but Mo saw Grandma's lawn and just couldn't resists the itch to mow it. If you ever need your lawn mowed he'd love to do it. Unfortunately I didn't take lots of pictures because everyone else did and I am just going to get copies of theirs so here are a few I took.  

4 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Looks like fun! ANd what a beautiful cabin!

Alona said...

I just saw Jen's pictures on Facebook as well. It looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Dadra said...

Wow what a fun trip. Wish I could have been there too!!! JUST KIDDING...

Anonymous said...

Nice slide show. Chris always thinks your blog looks cool.