Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Scrapbooking page


So my wonderful mother in law has been giving a bunch of scrapbooking things over the years but I hadn't done a whole lot with them not because I didn't want to but mostly because I didn't have a safe place to put things away from the boys while working on them. Well here is a page that I really love mostly because of the paper I glued everything to. It is Tanner's family tree all the way back to his great Gparents. I hope you can see what I did. Click on the picture to see it bigger

3 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Great job!! It looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty cool page. I loved Tanner's smile, that's my favorite part.

Jennifer said...

Wow your getting pretty good at cake decorating! It looks really good. I love the scrapbook page too. I hope I have as cool of a mother-in-law as you do. : )