Tuesday, September 30, 2008





Some of you know that our townhome we have been renting was up for sale. Well our landlords were selling all of the appliances with the home. Except they were going to trade us refrigerators because ours was a little nicer. Well the day has come that our home was sold and so they came to switch refrigerators. They came while Tanner was asleep. Needless to say he did not like the new refrigerator and was crying so much he hardly ate his breakfast. I think it is because now he can't get his own drinks. I have to admit I liked the side by side refrigerator better as well. Guess that's what I get for renting!

9 comments:

Dadra said...

Okay, so I am cracking up about your last post and the "receipt wipe." Hey maybe you could market something like that. What a fun visit to Yellowstone though...and too bad about the fridge. I hope Tanner recovers soon!

melissa t. said...

So does this mean you are leaving Parkside? That would be so sad.
Harry loved looking at tanner's pics so we will be checking back often.

Jennifer said...

Poor Tanner! So are you moving? When? Where?

Meagan Cooper said...

Ohhh, poor Tanner, what a little softie. I added you as a blog friend. You got some amazing pictures at Yellowstone. I love that place!

Meagan Cooper said...

Ok, I feel retarded asking this, but I added you as one of my blogging friends, but I don't know what your husband goes by, Is is John, Merril or should I use Mo???

Alona said...

Poor little guy! I'm a big fan of the side by side fridge as well. I don't know if I would love switching back!

Jessica Speed said...

Change is such hard thing for kids. Thanks for the tips for dealing with colic. Emily (Jared's wife) is due end of December and she's pretty sure it's a girl. So that will be fun!

Sarah said...

Tanner looks so sad, I think its cute! We took those pictures in lander, Wy, I was actually inspired by your fall family picture to take some pictures. We couldn't find all the beautiful colors that y'all did (which is what I really wanted) but I was still pleased with scenery.

Anonymous said...

How tramatic. Poor Tanner, I hope he recovers.