Sunday, September 21, 2008


We packed a lunch and headed out to one of my most favorite places in Idaho. We went to Mesa Falls and for those of you who have been there you know just how pretty it is. We were wanting to see all of the fall colors that are starting to show up and Mesa Falls was the perfect place for that! We got rained on all the way there and all the way back. Luckily while we were there we only got a few sprinkles. I hope you enjoy all of our pictures. The boys loved running around out in "nature".

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Man I'm jealous. Can you send some of that weather here. With no electricity it's getting pretty hot down here.

Alison said...

Your fall colors are beautiful! I'm so jealous. The cacti just don't turn colors here. And your boys are getting so grown up! Wow!

Becky said...

Beautiful pictures! What a great way to spend a day!

brittanyandtravis said...

What a fun trip! We really miss Idaho. I am very jealous of all the fall colors you have up there!

Alona said...

Wow! I love fall! It's my favorite! Please enjoy it for me while I finish out summer for the next month or so! :) Beautiful pictures!

Sarah Hastings said...

So beautiful, it makes me want to come visit! I love the family picture! My mom and Patti Rowley have been best friends since I was born, it really is a small world!

tammy 2-2 said...

that's where I wish I was right now! I'm so envious. It's true, cactus don't change color unless they're dying. One of those pictures of Brayden looks like his Grandpa Terry. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

wow, it looks gorgeous out there. Nice pictures. There is one that looks like Tanner is going to fall to his death over the edge of that stone fence thing he is sitting on. I got panicky just looking at that picture!