Monday, July 6, 2009

Latest Happenings

Well we have been up to quite a few things lately. We went down to Soda Springs Idaho for a birthday party, then headed to Utah for a Bushman Family reunion, then we enjoyed a visit from my parents. While they were visiting we went to Mesa Falls (One of the prettiest places ever) and went on a LITTLE hike and enjoyed lunch. Later that same week we went camping at Rigby Lake. (Yes I went and yes I slept on the ground) Mo was so proud that he got a fire started with one match! It was a little smoky at first but was a perfect fire for hot dogs and mallows. We let Tanner try his hand at fishing and he did pretty well. We didn't catch anything but I think that was because Brayden was having to much fun throwing rocks or splashing his feet in the water. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures of everything mostly because I forgot the camera in the car or I just forgot to take pictures. Sorry!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE Mesa Falls. It is so pretty. Wish I could have come. Have a mentioned lately how cute your kids are?