Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update on us

We have been busy with lots of family visitors. My mom was here for 2 weeks helping out. And then we blessed McCall this last sunday. We were able to have lots of family and friends in town and really appreciate everyone making the long trek out for the blessing day. I made McCall's blessing dress in college and 5 years later I finally got to use it! Tanner started gymnastics up again and loves it. Brayden has been busy following Tanner and the neighborhood kids around. Mo has been treking along at work and was glad to tell me that we temporarily don't have to take furloughs because of the swine flu. So the longer people are sick the longer we don't have to take furloughs. (Not that we want people to have swine flu but it is a bonus for us) And me well I've been working in Primary and gearing up for the Primary presentation. Lets hope it goes well.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Wish I could have stayed longer, but very glad I got to come! The dress was beautiful, she's beautiful and well I just love your little family.

Melanie said...

Her dress is gorgeous! Way to go.

Ash Kelley said...

I can't believe you made that dress!! That's awesome. It's so pretty (not to say that you couldn't make a dress, I'm just saying its amazing) you could sell them. I'd buy one.

Caitlin said...

she is gorgeous! the dress is amazing!

brittanyandtravis said...

Great pictures! You look fantastic!!

Jessica Speed said...

You look beautiful and you did a great job on her dress!