Monday, January 11, 2010

Hallelujah!!!

So a little while back I got tired of Tanner wearing pull ups and thought he was probably just using them because he had them on. So I took them away and only a few accidents later he is out of pull ups. And Brayden has also started his potty training! He's done really well. He often wakes up dry from naps and after nights!. My only problem...he doesn't usually tell you when he needs to go. He just goes when you tell him to. So if we forget to make him to go it's sad news. So I hope within the next several weeks I could have gone from one kid in pull ups and two in diapers to only one in diapers!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Audra said...

Good Luck! Hope it works out for you!! I would love to have Jordan out of diapers before the baby get here, but I don't know if that will happen! I'll cross my fingers for you!

Tanya said...

yay! I realized when I was using pull ups with Chloe she wouldn't actually go potty, but once I took away the pull ups she did awesome! I think they're just like a diaper for the bigger kids.

Jennifer Call said...

Praying for your success! Way to go. Your catching up to me. :)