Friday, January 22, 2010

Preschool

Tanner had his first day of preschool this last Tuesday. To say that he was excited would be an understatement! He was counting down the days for weeks and everyday at least 9 times he let us know how many more days till preschool. Brayden will be starting in the Toddler lab this coming Tuesday. They both got into labs on the BYUI campus! I really like that I can go and watch them through their two way mirrors. Tanner has been practicing how to make new friends. It's so cute.
Yesterday I really liked McCall's outfit so I took some pictures. I got her cardigan for $1.67!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

That is such a cute cardigan too! $1.67! Can't beat that!

Unknown said...

Your girl is adorable!! And she looks like such a happy girl too!

Caitlin said...

look at that red hair! what a cutie!