Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Birthdays and our House

Since my last post we've been having lots of fun. I celebrated my 26th birthday and a couple days later Tanner turned 5! We were able to have an airplane party and invite some friends. We had a couple of games but I think the favorite was the pinata. Tanner was talking about the pinata for a long time! With our birthdays we were able to have Mo's dad and step mom come and visit. It's always so nice when they come and we were glad they could make it. We went to Red Robin for dinner one night and we asked Tanner if he wanted to have a Happy Birthday song sung to him. He said yes with big eyes but when they came to sing he slithered down his seat. We've been swimming, playing outside, and I got my hair cut. McCall has been growing lots but has a little infection right now. Hopefully it will go away soon. We also hope to be closing on a house next week...if all goes well. We are super excited to finally have something of our own. Lets just hope nothing breaks anytime soon. We will be a lot closer to mo's work and hope we can enjoy having him home for lunch everyday again. We will definately be sad to leave our townhome and friends. We have really enjoyed living here and love our ward. Tanner has already asked who his new friends will be. Hopefully we'll make some new friends soon. Anyone is welcome to come stop by...especially if you need to drop your kids off while you go shopping or out to eat.



You can check out a virtual tour of our house by going here. "http://silvercreekrealty.point2agent.com/Listing/VirtualTour.ashx?listingid=11701495">

7 comments:

Becky said...

Hey you guys - your new house is the same house we owned in American Fork! When I first saw it I had to remind myself that you live in Idaho because my immediate reaction was that you were buying the house we used to own. How funny! It's a great house! Congratulations.

Meagan Cooper said...

yea for the house! I LOVE that idea about dropping the kids off to shop!!!! haha. We are sad we missed Tanner's party. When do you move??

Dadra said...

You guys have certainly been busy!! Great minds must think alike because I finally chopped off my hair too (it's just a bit shorter than yours, but same general style, I think.) Good luck on the close of your home!! We'll be joining you soon...

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

You turned 26 this month?? Now I'm feeling really old...I forgot I was 2 years older!? Happy Birthday & congrats on buying a house!

Kayla said...

Nice! That's nice that you have a big fenced in yard!! Now Mo's gonna have to mow though. :)

And I'm sure you guys will make friends in no time - you're such lovable people!!! We'll miss you guys for sure!

Tabitha said...

Love the house....made Phil totally jealous with the location! If he has his way we'll be neighbors someday. Good luck with the move!!!

Jessica Speed said...

Happy Birthday to you and Tanner! Congrats on your beautiful house!! And I love the huge backyard, can't wait to have one. ;)