Monday, May 3, 2010

McCalls Update Shortened

McCall is doing better. She's out of the hospital and has all of her stitches out. Her blood count is back to normal...for the most part. Doctors say after you have lots of antibiotics it makes it harder to get accurate readings. Today the doctor said her neck looks like he hoped it would. We still have to go back in 2 weeks and get another CT scan. If the fluids in her chest are still there we may have to go to Primary Childrens. All in all things are looking better and we hope they stay that way. She does have a little fever today but hope it's nothing big. We just hope that we don't have to go back for any more hospital visits. (Those beds are definately not comfortable.) Thanks for all your thought and prayers they helped. We are moved into our house and our phone number will be the same. If you want our address let me know and i'll send it to your email address.

4 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

I am so glad poor little McCall is doing better! I hope she stays well. Can't wait to see your new place one of these days!

Tanya said...

I'm so glad to hear McCall is doing better! I'm praying all goes well with the next CT scan! Hope your getting all moved in, let me know if you need any help after your mom leaves, or even while she's here. I'm always looking for an excuse to go to IF=)

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

I'm glad she's doing better! My youngest, Sydnee, feels McCall's pain about too many doctors and hospital stays, she's had quite the high amount of those in her two years of life too... and it's something you never get used to! Hopefully she's on the upside of things, we're thinking about you guys!

Bree said...

Hi Alicia! I just hopped over from cooper's blog. So sorry to hear that McCall has been sick. I can't imagine! Glad to read that she is doing better and will sure be thinking about you guys and praying for her. Congrats on your new house, but I'm sad to hear that you won't be in the ward anymore! Good luck and I hope you don't mind if I check back to see how things are going. :)