Sunday, July 18, 2010

Brayden's 3!

Brayden turned 3 this past week. To say he was excited was a major understatement. He kept talking about all his friends that were going to come over for his birthday so I figured I had better have a party. We had several kids come over but apparently 13 kids were not enough. Tanner and Brayden kept asking why we weren't inviting some of their other friends. When I said we had enough people coming they took it upon themselves to invite 4 more people. We had his party outside with a couple of water games. We painted the fence with water, had the kids push a ball with their nose from one end of the pool to the other, a water ballon toss and then I had all the kids chase Mo and peg him with water balloons (I think the kids liked that part), and a couple other games. But I think the kids liked jumping on the trampoline at the end. It's a good thing we have a net on the trampoline because we had all 13 kids on the trampoline at one point (chaos..not recommended if your neighbors like quiet). We had a Beach Ball cake all though I don't think it really looked like that. Brayden loves all his presents and Tanner has tried to slowly make them become his. Thanks to everyone who was able to come. Some of the pictures are us at Bridal Veil Falls with my brother Lance.

2 comments:

Dadra said...

Brayden looks so excited in all these pictures. What a cutie! It definitely looks like chaotic fun to me!!

brittanyandtravis said...

Looks like a fun time! Happy birthday to Brayden!