Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shoe Fetish

So I'm just wondering if McCall has a shoe fetish. I was hanging up some winter clothes for her and matching up shoes and by the end the only conclusion was that she has way to much stuff. She had 17 pairs of shoes, and a so many clothes they couldn't be all hung up. Greatest part of this all it was all free. My mother in Laws neighbor gave her all of her old girl's clothes and shoes and thus I inherited them. Even after giving away 6 trash bags full of clothes her closet has more clothes and shoes then mine.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

That's so funny. She's one well dressed kid.

Kayla said...

Oh and sorry I missed you the other day. Wished I could of said hi. I was running to drop off Addy at Gymnastics.

And to answer your question on my blog, I have a Canon Rebel T2i. Love it!