Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tanner's 1st day of School

So I was a little worried about Tanner going to school. Really only because I wanted him to talk to people which unless he knows you chances are good he might not even acknowledge you. And because when we went to Back to School night a few days before school was to start he still did not have a teacher. I thought we would find out who is teacher was when we registered so I told him that and he was excited. But then we didn't get a teacher at registration. Well then I was told we would meet the teacher at Back to School night. But that didn't happen either. A teacher had been hired and resigned the day before. So his classroom was pitch black and no decorations that night.... bummer. So finally we got a call from his new teacher the saturday before school saying who she was!!!! Well when we showed up to school the room was dark again. Thankfully his teacher was close by and she came over. Well he seemed excited in the morning and this is what I got.

When I dropped him off this is what I got

Thankfully he kinda smiled before we left!!!
He has already prayed that he will not have anymore homework.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I wish I could have gotten pictures of Chloe in her classroom, it was so cute. I'm glad Tanner got a teacher, hope he has a good year with no homework ;)

Kayla said...

Ha, ha, ha. No homework. Too bad it only gets worse.

newsinaminute said...

too cute~~ he'll be great, hey happy day--school days--she looks like a sweet lady for a teacher
ps saw your folks this week--we found out when you didn't stay here that night you had to go to friends quite far (*idaho) yikes I wish I wouldn't have told you we had nancy's family too and just let you come and we'd squished and I would have tended the boys--next time no matter how many we have we will still make room--so please call us when you are at primary's again k? and give us another chance
most likely you will come right? or is everything shaping up? we hope that she is back to one hundred percent soon. Nancy's little kyle will be in primary childrens on this mon (9-15) have a "G" tube *gastastinal tube put in his stomach as he can't matabilize the food and gain weight. due to the SMA disease. please remember him in your prayers
we love you guys --Lynda

Al said...

HAHA that is hilarious that he prayed for no more homework.. if he only knew this would soon become a constant in his life. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Al said...

HAHA that is hilarious that he prayed for no more homework.. if he only knew this would soon become a constant in his life. :) Hope you guys are doing well!