Sunday, June 15, 2008

Legacy Air Show







This past weekend Rexburg hosted an Air Show. We went over to check it out. We didn't stay too long because it was a little loud for the boys. But we had fun. Tanner was able to sit inside one of the planes! Here are some pictures when we went out golfing on Thursday. We only played nine holes and I was pooped by the end. I am definitely getting better at golf however I am not nearly as good as Mo. Mo lost 4 balls and I only lost one, on the very last hole. It was a lot of fun to go out. Thanks Shanna for watching the boys!

3 comments:

Jessica Speed said...

You make a cute golfer!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I first thought that Mo was standing on a plastic container. The kids looked like they had fun at the air show. Re mind me not to challenge Mo in golf on the WII. I'll make him play me in bowling.

Anonymous said...

Golfing does take FOREVER. I played with Chris once I think when we were still dating. I dont' think we even bothered keeping score after awhile