Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update

No pictures today, Sorry. My camera batteries are dead. They won't even charge so I need to go buy new ones. We have done some fun things lately. Our whole family participated in a 5k run in Idaho Falls. The boys had fun sitting in their new stroller the whole time. We were also able to get a visit from my good friend and old roommate Chelsea and her husband James. It was a short but fun visit. Thanks for coming guys. And just a few hours ago we were made aunt and uncle again. Jason and Dadra had baby boy Landon Jason Call. Way to go Dadra on having an all the way NATURAL delivery. Your my new hero! Congratulations guys.

2 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Good job on the run! I think it is so fun running as a family.

Jessica Speed said...

That's awesome! I hope to do a 5 K something (probably walk) someday. Congrats.