Friday, December 5, 2008

It's finally here!



So our first table we inherited from Mo's brother right after we were married. It has served us faithfully for 4 years. But in the last few months our chairs took a turn for the worst. So after looking at prices on some good sturdy chairs we decided to just buy a new table and chair set. Here is a look at our old chairs (now in the dumpster) and our new table. Fortunately we had 1 chair that survived us so we kept it and now it is Brayden's chair. Hopefully that will be the only chair that gets food stuck to it!

4 comments:

celeste'sblog said...

Ooh I like your new table! I'm sad the chairs didn't survive. I was hoping to inherit them when I got married. I figured we could just keep passing them along down the family. Oh well. I guess there's no point in getting married now!

Becky said...

Isn't it fun to get new things?? It looks really nice. Enjoy.

brittanyandtravis said...

I really like your table! Someday I hope we can get a real table.

Jennifer said...

I like the new table. It's very nice. When are you moving.