Monday, December 8, 2008

Update on Brayden





Some of you wanted to know about Brayden so here ya go, short version. While we were at a Christmas party on Saturday Brayden touched the hot glass screen that was in front of a fireplace. He burned both hands pretty bad. After talking with 3 nurses and a P.A. we were told to pop all of his blisters and put a prescription cream (someone loaned us) on his hands and wrap them up. So we sanitized a needle and went to work. He had a blister on the tip of each finger and some huge ones on the palms of his hands. In all he had about 15 plus blisters. They just kept getting bigger and bigger. I know it is hard to see everything in the pictures but he obviously didn't want to hold still and have a picture for keepsake. Trust me it was pretty bad. All in All he's been a brave little boy and his hands are recovering. Thanks for everyone who helped us out.

5 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

ohhh, poor little brayden, my heart breaks just looking at those pictures! What an adorable little guy. I hope his hands heal fast!

Becky said...

Oh, my stomach is doing jumping jacks just looking at the pictures! I hope it all gets better really really fast. So sorry for him (and you!)

brittanyandtravis said...

I hope he is feeling better and his hands heal up quick!

Jennifer said...

I'm so said for him! Is he getting better?Poor guy!

newsinaminute said...

so sorry to hear about those burns
oh burns are such a trial--bless his little heart--I wish it could be me instead of him--hope he comes through it alright--we'll pray for a quick healing process
lotsa love-- and Merry Christmas