Friday, December 12, 2008

Ouch!


When I took Brayden to the doctors to have his hand checked out he told me we needed to cut the tops of his blisters off so they'd heal. All I can say is Ouch! I held Brayden while Mo cut the blisters. Of course Brayden cried pretty good. Mo always rocks and sings to Brayden before he puts him in bed. Well Poor Brayden wouldn't even go to Mo when it was bedtime. I'm just glad his hands are healing. One hand is almost completely healed! This is his hand after we cut the blister off. Poor guy.

5 comments:

tammy 2-2 said...

Amy did the same thing at about Brayden's age but not as bad. But not as bad. On the tips of each finger, which is so sensitive, as well as her hand. Fortunately, baby skin grows back so well, she didn't get any scars. I hope Brayden doesn't, either. Good luck. Looks like you did the right thing right at the beginning, too!

Jennifer said...

OUCH!!! That looks awful. Poor Guy. You guys are brave. I'd have to let the doctor cut the blisters and my husband hold him down while I walked around outside far way from the screaming.

Jessica Speed said...

Wow, I am so sorry. Poor boy, I hope they heal up quickly!

Alona said...

Poor little guy. I hope they heal quickly and that he makes friends with Mo again soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some wicked pictures. Hope they were healed enough to open presents!