Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First day of school

School started yesterday for us. Tanner was excited to start 1st grade this year. He is in the same class as the neighbor boy he has made really good friends with. I was so glad he was in a class with at least one friend. The majority of his other friends he plays with and lives right close by are all in another class together.

Last year I had Tanner set his clothes out the night before just so everything was found and ready to go. Last night when I went into his room he had set his clothes out without being asked and this is how I found them. I thought it was funny how he laid his underwear perfectly over his shorts and his shoes were placed on the right foot!

3 comments:

Chic Mama said...

so adorable!! I hope my tanner is just as great when he is this age :)

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

That is so cute how he laid his underwear out right over his shorts!

Jennifer Call said...

Your kids are all getting so big! Brayden is looking more and more like tanner!