Thursday, August 18, 2011

Washington Trip

I added a couple of post so don't forget to keep scrolling down! We headed out to Washington the beginning of this month so Mo could baptize our nephew. We drove all the way out there and let me tell you we were all ready to get out of the car. The kids all traveled well and I think it's because my sis in law katy was there to help entertain kids. We stopped at Shoshone Falls on our way there to check out the falls. I think they are so beautiful.

When we got to Oregon we stopped at two places called Multnomah Falls and Wahkeena Falls. Unfortunately my camera was out of battery (even though I charged it before I left home) so we didn't get any pictures except for the ones katy took on her phone. (Thank you katy). I didn't realize the place would be so crowded but it was definitely a beautiful place. Go to this website to see come pictures. I don't know how to add a link differently so try this web address. http://www.google.com/maps?q=wahkeena%20falls%20oregon&layer=c&ll=45.577102,-122.120461&cbll=45.577102,-122.120461&photoid=po-1878704&z=15&ei=oW1NTqCRJ_LYiAL97p2RAQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=photo-link&cd=4&resnum=2&ved=0CCYQ8wEoAzAB"> We had lots of fun getting to spend time with family and the kids had a blast playing with their cousins. We tried to take a picture of all the cousins that were there and this was the best picture we could do. For as much as they all like each other the youngest ones always cry when we try to do this shot.

No comments: