Monday, November 16, 2009

Decorating!


The Boys started to decorate for Tanner's pretend 5th birthday and they ended up with this! My whole bedroom floor was covered with their books! We also had our Super Saturday recently and I made a Scarecrow door hanger. The black thing is a crow on his hat!
I also got a crazy deal this past week. I got tanner 3 pairs of jeans and a shirt from Old Navy for $11 dollars. I just happen to get lucky that a friend sent me a 30% off coupon and Mo and I both were able to get gift cards that were being past out at the Mall that day. In the last couple of days tanner has gotten 3 pairs of jeans, 3 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, a package of socks and a belt for a total of $30. I fell like a great shopper.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Ha, ha! Very creative!

celeste'sblog said...

Awww Brayden. That's like the cutest thing ever!!!!

kerri said...

that's hilarious, what a unique idea!