Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween



Well I didn't take to many pictures. Brayden didn't want to wear a costume and Tanner's was put together in 10 mintues (and it showed) We had a ward Halloween party and I made a cake for it. The neighborhood kids who were over that day were great helpers and told me all their opinions, if it looked good or not and what it was missing. Mo made some unique pancakes to remember the day by as well. The kids did pretty well on their candy stash and were good trick or treaters. We ended the night by eating Taco Bell's new black taco (they were giving them away for free!). They were pretty tasty!

4 comments:

Dadra said...

That is a great looking cake!! And the tacos sound pretty yummy too!

Chelsea B. said...

I love the cake! I miss Halloween's in Rexburg. We had a good one too! Missing you!!

Kayla said...

wow! Good job on that cake!!!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Great job on the witch cake!